It got me thinking. Just how long has Hoagland been spouting terrible lies and living in his Walter Mitty world pretending to be a scientist? - Of course, the face on Mars was where Hoagland started his monster extrapolations.
|Face on Mars: Credit NASA|
|The original 1976 Viking orbiter image with added monkey-guy.|
- Hoagland is in no way a scientist.
- Hoagland has no degree of any kind. In fact, a high school diploma is as good as it gets.
- NASA does not murder its own people.
- NASA did not "nuke" the face to make it less face-like.
- Hoagland's hyperdimensional torsion field detector experiments are worthless junk science.
- Hoagland is plain wrong about the Chinese Moon landing findings.
- Hoagland deliberately manipulates images to "prove" his hypotheses.
- Hoagland accuses NASA/ESA/Russia/Japan/India of manipulating images to hide buildings.
- Hoagland wrote much of "The Monuments of Mars" in prison.
- Mike Bara wrote most of Dark Mission while Hoagland contented himself with preening.
- Hoagland will use any tragedy. Even if human lives were lost. To try and shoehorn his insane ideas and pseudoscience into that tragedy. Hoagland will then claim that his torsion field physics could have prevented the disaster.
- Hoagland claims that the same torsion field physics could have been used to CAUSE the disaster. He claims elites on one side are messaging other elites about Hoagland's physics by killing thousands of people.
The list could go on, and on, and on, and on......much like that bloviating fucking windbag Hoagland himself. It will never cease to disappoint me that there are people who are still looking to images that are hundreds of times worse resolution and 40 years old to make a case for Hoagland. These same people refuse to even contemplate Hoagland could be wrong. Even when presented with irrefutable mathematical proof.
I wonder if these people are the same poor saps who sent Hoagland money when he was at his E-begging best trying to raise money for a trip to Giza. He didn't get enough filthy lucre, abandoned the trip, and instead went for a meal at a mountaintop restaurant with his fake doctor girlfriend. Where he claimed to have used the natural limestone of the mountain as a stand in for The Great Pyramid. Hoagland, of course, claimed to have obtained stunning results. Which isn't surprising, since Hoagland always gets stunning results. He is GUARANTEED to get stunning results every time he opens up his laptop and switches on his toy apparatus. He will tell you this himself. In a round about way. If you have an hour or two to spend hanging around while he finally gets to the fucking point.
One can only wonder what utter balderdash the Hoaxmeister will come up with in 2016. More of the same I hear you say. Indeed, it will. There will be more arcologies, more glass domes, more ancient spaceships that are NOT comets, and more NASA/ESA et al cover ups. Hoagland is nothing if he's not predictable.