I've despised this little thieving creep since I first laid eyes on his overbearing forehead, treacly smug face and his slack-jawed devious look. Then I heard him talk. Fears confirmed I checked his website. Once I had stopped laughing and picked myself up from the floor I read on.
- To have an IQ of 187
- To be able to channel an entity called Ra
- That humanity will ascend into light beings who can fly and travel anywhere at will
- That 2000 would be that year
- That 2012 would be that year
- That the Illuminati ordered him to generate multiple thousands of hits on his own website or be killed by an assassination team
- To have contacts deep inside black ops
- That there is a "jump room" to Mars in an underground base in the USA
- That the "Montauk project" was real
The above are a tiny sample of his utter garbage. He also claims to be a singer. The below video will prove that that claim was as false as any of the others he has made. I give you "David Fraudcock."